-->

Notification

×

Kategori Berita

Cari Berita

Iklan

Iklan

Indeks Berita

Tag Terpopuler

Happy Teachers' Day 2020: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Photos, Facebook & Whatsapp status

Saturday, September 5, 2020 | September 05, 2020 WIB Last Updated 2020-09-05T04:13:03Z

A true teacher is the one who helps us think for ourselves.

From the moment we step into our nursery classrooms, away from our parents, until the time we graduate, teachers guide us throughout, gently and firmly. Whenparents cannot be there, it is your children's teacher who takes care of them, teaches them humanity and acts as a role model to look up to.




Happy Teachers Day 2020: Wishes, Images, Quotes


Celebrated in honour of Dr Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan's birthday, who had asked people to dedicate the day for teachers and mentors, Teachers' Day is celebrated on September 5 every year. Many countries mark the day a month later, on October 5, which is the day selected by UNESCO to honour teachers.

Happy Teachers Day 2020: Images, Messages & Facebook & Whatsapp status


Our teachers, who have helped us become what we are today, play such a big role in our lives. Even during the pandemic, teachers are doing an exemplary job by taking the virtual route to help students access education- from using virtual reality, hosting interactive lessons or even checking in with their students. There's a lot we should be thanking our teachers for, especially this year.


'Guru-Shishya Parampara' is also an important part of our Indian culture. So this Teachers' Day, it is important you remember to appreciate the guiding forces and helpers--the ones who gave you the wings to fly!


Happy Teachers Day 2020: Quotes, Wishes & Images


Here are some thoughtful wishes and messages you can share with your teachers and express gratitude:


Our parents gave us life and it was you who taught us how to live it. You introduced honesty, integrity, and passion to our character. Happy teacher’s day 2020!

Thank you, teachers, for making online classes so enjoyable.

I found guidance, friendship, discipline, and love, everything in one person. And that person is you. Happy Teachers' Day!
If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher. - Dr APJ Abdul Kalam

Words can never pay the knowledge you have given us, words can never tell you how acknowledged we students are to have you as teachers. Happy teachers' day!

You have always been an excellent educator who knew exactly how to illuminate a soul with its own light. Happy teachers’ day to my favourite teacher!

Teacher, you have shaped me to become the person I am today. I am forever grateful for everything you have for me! Happy teachers day!

Thank you for teaching me a subject I thought I could never understand or be interested in. Thank you for making learning fun. Happy Teacher’s Day!

You made me realize that homework doesn’t vanish as we grow old, it only becomes tougher and lengthier. Happy teachers’ day!

Happy teachers day! It has been an honour to get to learn so many things from you; thanks for inspiring me! We need more instructors like you in our schools and universities.

To my favorite teacher.
You have helped me by enlightening me with your wisdom,
Transforming me with your intellect and
Working diligently with perseverance.
You have helped shaped me into the person
I am today and for that I will always be thankful!

Thanks for making me fall in love with a subject I thought I hated and now I cannot get enough of it! I owe all of it to you, thank you, ma’am!

Teaching is the best profession anyone can ever have. I feel really lucky to have you as my teacher. Happy teacher’s day! Wish you have a wonderful time today!

You show me how to behave properly, you teach me invaluable lessons, and you make me learn from my mistakes. Saying that I appreciate you and what you do for me is an understatement. Happy Teacher’s Day!


The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery- Mark Van Doren

To my dearest Teacher
for your patience and caring
for your kind words and sharing
I just want to say thank you
Happy teacher's day!

Every word you say appears like words of wisdom. You are the greatest teacher who will always be the best!...
Happy Teacher's Day!

A good teacher is like a candle. It consumes itself to light the way for others. Happy Teacher's Day!


You Guided Me When I Was Lost, You Supported Me When I Was Weak, You Have Enlightened me all through. Wishing you a glorious and happy teacher’s day!


Having you as my teacher is one of the greatest gifts I have ever received. Your support and understanding made me feel like I’m enough. I’m feeling very grateful and filled with happiness, and you are the reason. Thank you for everything. Happy Teacher’s Day!


“Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.” – Solomon Ortiz
×
Berita Terbaru Update